Facebook Live: Opportunities Beyond Point and Shoot
When Facebook Live launched, communications professionals were handed a new tool to capture authentic moments in real time for their audience. As the platform becomes more widely utilized, how do we go beyond merely recording live events to creating live content? In this session, Anne Dreyfuss and Keith Kaufelt will share the best practices they developed in their journey from passive user to live content producer.
In this session, you’ll learn how to:
- Develop programming specific to the live-streaming platform
- Leverage Facebook Live to engage more fully with your target audience
- Analyze case studies from other organizations to guide your specific marketing objectives
- Capitalize on Facebook Live’s functionality to increase brand equity
- Utilize low-to-high tech equipment for a variety of broadcasting formats