We are lining up some fantastic sessions. Here’s a preview:
Pre-Conference Workshop: Design Thinking
Thursday, June 14, 2 to 5 p.m.
Karen Sanzo and Jay Scribner of Old Dominion University’s Educational Foundations and Leadership Department will lead a 3-hour interactive workshop in this human-centered approach to problem solving. Read more about them here.
Friday, June 15, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Keynote: We will hear from James Toscano, president of Partners for College Affordability and Public Trust, a national organization whose mission is to work with public leaders and higher ed to get a handle on what they see as “out of control” college costs and reduce student debt.
Other sessions we’re working on:
- “Print Isn’t Dead: The Value and ROI of Print Publications”
- “We See the Future in You: NSU’s New Branding Campaign”
- “Ghost-writing: Juggling the Voices in Your Head”
- “Expect the Unexpected: Event Management and Promotion”
- “Accessibility Issues in Social Media”
- “Rolling Out a New President or Dean”
- “FERPA to FOIA: What You Don’t Know Can Hurt You”
- “Podcasting for Alumni and Student Engagement”
Yes, we will continue our popular round-table sessions following the keynote!Register Now